A life of poverty can be changed with intervention. Gifts designed to augment our daily work are acts of kindness with a tangible impact. Being part of the solution means being a beacon of hope for those suffering from mental illness who are too often consigned to live lives of homelessness, imprisonment, social stigma and isolation
You may make a one-time or monthly donation using this secure form.
Or, if you would like to contribute by mail, send a check to:
Episcopal Social Services
P.O. Box 670
Wichita, KS 67201
If you would like to contribute by phone, call Rachel Newell, Director of Development at 316-665-8605.
Thank you for helping to move our community forward in positive directions!
Making an IMPACT With Your Giving
- Become a Ventures in Legacy Society member when notifying us of a planned gift.
- Become a Founder in our Kindness Movement with a gift of $10,000 and above
- Be a Champion for our neighbors in need with a gift of $5,000 to $9,999
- Join other Benefactors with a gift of $2,500 to $4,999
- Be an Advocate for those suffering in our community with a gift of $1,000-$2,499
- Join our dedicated Sustainers with a gift of $100-$999